Carrefour speaks out in Interface Magazine about its tech & data transformation and how talented teams worked on on it in order to evolve into a genuine customer-centric company.
Data and tech have been playing a central role in this transformation:
- Modernizing e-commerce platforms: Carrefour has some ambitious objectives around e-commerce with a plan to get to €4.2bn in food e-commerce GMV in 2022.
- In-store innovation where omnichannel is at the service of the store.
- Datatech, Google and the cloud witha strong 3-area strategy.
- Sustainability is a particularly strong lever of Carrefour’s strategy. Our ambition is to play a key role in sustainable food consumption and food production and be a leader in terms of the “food transition”.
- New mindset and behaviors: a tech team of over 4,000 people worldwide is delivering, and adopting new practices and tools with the help of partners.
“We are working really hard to deliver a much-needed refresh to this historical, global company to put technology and data at the service of the business”Miguel González, Global CTDO at Carrefour
Read the full article about Carrefour’s tech & data transformation here.
Read other articles related to tech here.